Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Getting ready for 2018


A couple of weeks ago I finally got around to planting more daffodil and narcissus bulbs. These flowers were from a couple of years ago. I had 2 big planters that were screaming for some flowers and I happened to be at a home improvement shop that had bulbs, so I bought some more. Not sure if it was too late to plant them or not but we shall see...

And now it is almost 2018. Already.
Yes, I know, where did the last year go? And what did I do last year? Well not a whole lot of anything which is what is bringing me back to this blog. If nothing else, it is/was a way for me to note what I have been doing. Granted I did post a lot on Facebook but this blog is a better way for me to really see what I have been up to, rather than what posts from other people I shared and then tons of travel photos.

WHICH, by the way... are on my Instagram account HERE. I went back to Japan in September last year. Didn't blog about it but posted a ton of photos on my Insta.


So now what?  Well, it is nearly time for me to choose my word for the year again.

Last year I wrote a rather introspective blogpost (HERE) and explained all that went behind the word for the year. I don't have so much to say this year (although we did get the living room cleaned up, bought a sofa, and started making it a comfy room again...


ok I guess that is a lot to say)... but about the word, I am not sure what is speaking to me now at the end of the year.

Good thing I have a couple more days to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.